What are some pros and cons of smoking electronic cigarettes?

Readme from a customer who has smoked e-cigarettes for 2 years There still needs to be more long-term studies about vaping before definitive answers can be given. What I can say, is that my doctor and my surgeon were happy that I switched to e-cigs. The former said that "It's much better for you," while the latter said, "You made a very wise decision." I've been vaping for almost two years after smoking for most of the past 15 years, and here's my take: Pros: I don't stink. My car doesn't stink. I don't have to stop at the gas station every day or two. I spend about 50 bucks every two months or so on liquid and supplies, so I'm saving a significant amount of money. I don't have to go outside to smoke--I vape in my house (never smoked inside), I vape at work (in my office with the door closed), in the movies, in a bar, etc. I've vaped in airports and on planes, in the offices of various professionals (doctors, lawyers, etc.) and people either don't say anything about it or might ask a question or two, simply because they are curious. (I was informed that I couldn't vape in a public park recently though--the officer said if it looks like a cigarette and acts like a cigarette ((and it does neither--my ecig doesn't look anything like a cigarette and it doesn't function the same as a cigarette in any way but that's neither here nor there)) I couldn't use it in the park.) I don't get short of breath when I take the stairs or climb a hill. I don't cough up nasty shit in the morning and I don't have stains on my teeth or my fingers. Cons: Although disposable ecigs are available at a lot of convenience stores now, they wouldn't be the same as *my* cig and my liquid, so if I happened to lose it or forget it (and my backups), I would be a little lost. If I was still smoking and I forgot my cigarettes, I'd just buy another pack. I actually can't think of any other cons. In short--if you aren't a smoker now, don't use an ecig. That would just be silly. But if you're tired of the hassles of cigarettes and concerned about your health, go ahead and give it a try. I love the hell outta my ecig.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Which team are you supporting the most in the FIFA 2022 World Cup?

Vape starter kits for one million smokers in 'swap to stop' scheme

Should disposable vapes be banned?